I selected all the individual drums and created two sums (bus sends). I heavily compressed one of the channels and mixed it with the uncompressed one to create parallel compression. This gives the drums more punch and gives them a greater presence in the mix.
I mastered the track by subtly adjusting the EQ, adding a compressor with a high threshold and slow attack to smooth out the loud peaks and bring up the quieter elements. I added a multi compressor to adjust the compression gain for each frequency band. I used a light high frequency spread to give a wider sound to the treble and lastly, ramped up the gain with a limiter to increase the overall output, making sure it doesn’t clip.